What language do you know?

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What language do you know?

Post by DarkPrince » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

I just wanna know what language everyone here knows (both speaking language and programming)

:)

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What language do you know?

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm

DarkPrince wrote:I just wanna know what language everyone here knows (both speaking language and programming)

Speaking: Russian, Belorussian, English
Programming: C++, PHP, Python, Pascal/Object Pascal, SQL/T-SQL, Java, C#, C, C--, JavaScript, Perl, Ruby, Basic, VB, Assembler, Lua, Fort, Lisp, and finally My_own_language :crazy: (in the order of usage frequency)
Whew :str: :str: :str:

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 pm

BarsMonster wrote:
DarkPrince wrote:I just wanna know what language everyone here knows (both speaking language and programming)

Speaking: Russian, Belorussian, English
Programming: C++, PHP, Python, Pascal/Object Pascal, SQL/T-SQL, Java, C#, C, C--, JavaScript, Perl, Ruby, Basic, VB, Assembler, Lua, Fort, Lisp, and finally My_own_language :crazy: (in the order of usage frequency)
Whew :str: :str: :str:
That's fucked up haha :)

Speaking: Swedish, English (Limited German)
Programming: PHP, SQL and Pseudocode (to make the list a little longer, haha) + HTML, CSS and that shit
Last edited by DarkPrince on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 pm

DarkPrince wrote:Pseudocode (to make the list a little longer, haha)
My favorite :crazy:

SirsiD

Post by SirsiD » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Speaking: German , English , (very limited) French
Coding: PHP ,SQL ,Python ,Perl ,Javascript

andrew

Post by andrew » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Speaking: German and English
Coding: A little little bit C++

Aritmos

Post by Aritmos » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Spanish and English

C++, php.

Crucifix

Post by Crucifix » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:18 am

Spoken: English, and not-quite-fluent but decent Spanish.

Programming: Just Java right now man...C++ is next up on the list though, gonna try and learn it this year.

I say "year" because it took me three months to be fully learn/be really comfortable with Java and I figure C++ is gonna be a lot more complicated due to sheer freedom of stuff you can do with it. When I first started Java I was determined to write a bruteforcer, and I actually got pretty far into it. then I realized how stupid that was, mostly due to the sheer inefficiency of string objects in java, java's unfriendliness towards byte manipulation, and overall slowness of the language. Then I thought about learning C or Objective C but then was like, Forget it, I'll just take the plunge and go for the big one :?

So I'll try and get started on that over the holidays...

lixingjian

Post by lixingjian » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Speaking:English,Chinese
Programming:C/C++,python,vb,php

vampyr

Post by vampyr » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Fluent in:
English/Dutch/German

c++, php + sql, c, c#, asm, v00s00al b@$1ck,lua, CUDA, brainfuck, perl (close second to brainfuck as far as obfuscation goes;) ), lisp, java,haskell.

Know:
French

ada, ASP,Several shitty language parsers i've hacked up in haskell myself.

exoomer

Post by exoomer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

- slovak/english/french
- only a bit of php, nothing except that, starting to elarn :)
CPU: C2D E6600 at 2,4GHz | MB: ASUS P5B Deluxe | GPU: 8800GTS 640MB | RAM: 3x1024MB DDR2 Kingston 667MHz | Power: Fortron 700W | HDD: WD 400GB + WD 500GB | LCD: 22" LCD Samsung 223BW (16:10) + 19" Samsung 931c (4:3) | OS: Win7

User

Post by User » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 am

Danish(little)/English/French/Italian(little)/German/Russian(little)/Spanish(little)/Swedish

Assembly/Basic/Java/Pascal/PHP/VB

bruce303lee

Post by bruce303lee » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 am

Spoken: English, Some Spanish.
Writen: C, C++, C#, VB, PHP, HTML, CSS, Batch, learning linux scripting.

nasro24

Post by nasro24 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 am

Hello

vb6, delphi 7 ,some of PHP , and trying with c++ :crazy: