Facebook "Blog"

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schwarzwaldhacker

Facebook "Blog"

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Just wanted to tell you, that I now own a FACEBOOK-Blog:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Igor-Sch ... 0502527173

Because my website got blocked or something(Scusi! Can't upload anything anymore), maybe because of my illegal activities. :?: Image
So I decided to migrate to Facebook!

Right now I am hacking an online-shop... Will keep you updated! :D

PS: As soon as I am finished with this shop, I will get back to "SchwarzwaldDES". Hope to make it even faster! ;)

Frama
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Facebook "Blog"

Post by Frama » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Glad to see you on Facebook! It seems that your blog gets more updates than your former website.
Did you know you could also writer entries longer than 420 characters? Try having a look over there → http://www.facebook.com/editnote.php?new

Now tell me please, who's Marina Lebedeva? Can I have her phone number? :mrgreen:

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I was one of her first friends! :D Which is pretty ok, because there are other pics as well... NON NUDE, but still, people like them:
Да, очень приятное фото, ты супер здесь!

Оч милое фото :)

Вот тут ты очень похожа на мою подругу)))
Хорошее фото)

"Спасибо" - это много...
Так и друзей черезчур...

красивая)
Anyway, she seems to like social stuff. So I am sure you could easily become her "friend" as well. :)

Frama
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Frama » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Well I have nothing to loose after all. Do I?