Retro computers

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Retro computers

Post by BarsMonster » Tue May 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Just finished dealing with drivers for my retro PC and finally was able to play Quake2 on my Pentium 200MMX+384Mb RAM+2xVoodoo2 SLI :-) 1024x768 all maxed out :crazy: :-)
Anyone else playing with old computers?

Crs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Retro computers

Post by Crs » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm

This was my first computer.
CIP 03. It had an huge AC/DC power source and and audio cassette reader, from wich i would load all my games and programs. The operating system was basic-s :D And i would use a black and white tv for my monitor :wink:

schwarzwaldhacker

Re: Retro computers

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

I still have 2*C=64. But I am playing the games on Emulators. :)