How to make IT guy happy in Belarus

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to make IT guy happy in Belarus

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:31 am

Today I was the first one in the country connected to fastest available unlimited connection - 512kbit (costs 54$/month :crazy:)
It became available just couple of hours ago :-)

So when you would blame your slow 10Mbit connection, think about me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

the_drag0n
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to make IT guy happy in Belarus

Post by the_drag0n » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm

oO ORLY? gz :P

WaKo

Post by WaKo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:35 pm

gratz? ;)

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm

BTW month ago they doubled the speed for the same money, so this year we are enjoying 4 times faster internet than in 2008 :crazy:
Finally I have the same awesome bandwidth as I have in Moscow in 2007 - 1 MBit/s :-) Finally I can do anything I need to without thinking about bandwidth (except really huge downloads - but that's rare)
You may imagine how cool it feels - 1 week ago in army I had terrible GPRS with unstable 20 kbit :crazy:

I remember first years of ADSL(2004-2005) - 0.5Mbit @35$/Gb. There was a promo action - all users were gifted with 1 month of unlimited 0.5Mbit - and that was awesome madness. Now that is common :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm

when im on wireless and only get like 2mbit I feel like killing myself lol :P

guess im spoiled :joy:

MAFRI

Post by MAFRI » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

gratz :D