Otitis media

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Otitis media

Post by DarkPrince » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 am

I got otitis media yesterday and it sucks BAD!

The PAIN!!! :cry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otitis_media

the_drag0n
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Otitis media

Post by the_drag0n » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 am

you must be realy in pain if you tell that to a board full of total stranger ;)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 am

the_drag0n wrote:you must be realy in pain if you tell that to a board full of total stranger ;)
Your my family, I love you all guys

...NOT! :)

yeah its like i have a foot in my ear, and i have a bowling game I have to play in before i cen go to the doctor and wait for 2 hours for a prescription on penicillin fo i can get better in like 2 days.

SUCKS! :P

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:56 am

Hope you'll feel better soon :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:25 am

BarsMonster wrote:Hope you'll feel better soon :-)
Well the drugs made most of the pain go away but I am almost deaf now so I can't use the phone :P

hardfalcon

Post by hardfalcon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Sry, but... :lol:

When I read "otitis media", I first thought this would be a thread about corporate media like Fox and the like... I clicked your link only after I had read the whole page and asked myself "WTF are they talking about?!" :wall:

I hope you get well again soon... ;)