Good movies

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good movies

Post by DarkPrince » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 am

Pleace give me names on some good movies that i can download

Thriller, horror, comedy or action :)

the_drag0n
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Good movies

Post by the_drag0n » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:04 pm

heh i've been looking "burn after reading" yesterday :P quite a good movie.
*mounting the container to look further*

oh yeah:

"28 weeks later" - thats a bloody one!
"american gangsters"
"michael clayton"
"Shooter"
"Resident evil 3"

ahh a must see : "Shining" - i like nickelson :P

and my favorit one "i am legend"

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Have you seen "Zeitgeist" ? You may skip first part about religion :-)

Sc00bz

Post by Sc00bz » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:39 pm

BarsMonster wrote:Have you seen "Zeitgeist" ? You may skip first part about religion :-)
What, it's more like skip the part about 9/11 because that's what makes Zeitgeist lose credibility. Since it was proven that explosives weren't need to take down the buildings in the same way they came down, but I'm not doubting that someone knew and did nothing to stop it. The only reason I think that, is that I don't believe the US government has that bad of intelligence because a coordinated attack like that would cause a good amount of chatter and they would pick up on that... I hope.

-- religion bashing start --
I know I'm going to get sh*t for this but I believe there are two religions and one of them is correct atheism or agnosticism. Oh weird I always thought that atheism was there is no god and agnosticism was there is a god but we don't know what he/she/it is. Agnosticism is really there is not enough evidence to prove it one way or another. So I guess there's three religions and one of them is correct atheism, anti-atheism (believe in one thing there is at least one god), or agnosticism. I would say I'm like 99% atheist and 1% agnostic. So "there could be a god but highly unlikely and if there is a god *everyone* has it wrong." It's like the chances of cracking a SHA-256 of a 30 character password with today's technology for there being a god. Let's assume there is a god and someone got it 100% correct the chances it's you is probably around than 1 in 10 million. Since some people agree 100% with each other on religion.

Just a quick question for all of you, do you believe in the same religion you were born into? If no, then good for you because you weren't brain washed as a kid. If yes, then you more than likely were brain washed (unless your religion is 100% correct or the only things you do believe in, your religion got correct).

If your argument for there is a god is that we exist and the big bang had to be made by a higher power because the chances of the big bang being suitable for life is very slim, then try to prove that there has only been one big bang ever. Who's to say there are not billions of billions of big bangs happening all around us so far away that light will take *forever* just to get to the edge of matter from our big bang. When light makes it to us from another big bang it will be so dim that you probably couldn't detect it. Then think if there are so many of these big bangs then it would be easy to see how at least one big bang could explode just enough so that it would neither have collapsed on it's self nor expanded so much that every thing is too spread out.
-- religion bashing end --

Then that other part, so true and we're all screwed. :lol: Assuming we don't blow ourselves up first. We trust our governments way too much and ask for things we shouldn't have. Just like "we want houses for everyone" we got it, but the government messed up the economy to get us that and we are just now see the consequences. Then they bought out banks and now they are putting more regulation on banks so the government can mess it up even more. It's like the government told them to give bad loans, now the government is telling them you're doing it wrong, and more rules are needed when it just worked before without government telling banks how to give loans. Maybe some people don't know how to own a home and shouldn't own a home. It's like a dog some people just don't know how to take care of a dog then the SPCA rescues the dog and the person goes to jail.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:04 am

Yes, explosives vere not needed, but they allowed building to crash "vertically" and do not destroy alot of building in the city.
When some say "US goverment did it" he does not mean that everyone was involved (including Bush and all people you see on TV). It might be just 1 man in CIA who decided it would be better for contry to sacrafice 2k people and kill all bad guys over the earth (and bring quite a big piece of money for military companies).
Another this that makes me belive that it was done by the people who do not hate americans (does not want to kill as much as possible americans) - why they attacked that early? If they would take tickets for planes 3-4 hours later number of casualties would be around 30-40k (50k total in building, it is harder to evacuate 50k than 4-5k).

Also, it is known that in the past some goverments already attacked itself to gain some benefits (germany & reichstag, attacking US cruiser before Vietnam war)

And yes, I am atheist :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Keep em coming and with a link to a torrent so i can dl it cuz sometimes im to laze to look for o ne my self :oops: :roll:

_haxxor_

Post by _haxxor_ » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:31 pm

DarkPrince wrote:Keep em coming and with a link to a torrent so i can dl it cuz sometimes im to laze to look for o ne my self :oops: :roll:
please don't encourage warez on this forum

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Technically .torrent file itself is legal as far as I know :-) Cause it is information about movie, not movie itself :-)
But yes, I would not like to see warez here, cause my hoster would close me :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:36 pm

BarsMonster wrote:Technically .torrent file itself is legal as far as I know :-) Cause it is information about movie, not movie itself :-)
But yes, I would not like to see warez here, cause my hoster would close me :-)
yeah its all legal, the one who got the movie and use torrent to share it with others are the one doing the ilegal, cant see why a link to piratebay or something would hurt the forum :wink:

the_drag0n

Post by the_drag0n » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 pm

well its not that hard to use google is it ?
search on tbp or on any warez site like movie-blog...

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:23 pm

the_drag0n wrote:well its not that hard to use google is it ?
search on tbp or on any warez site like movie-blog...
i never said that it hard, i said that im lazy ;)

Sc00bz

Post by Sc00bz » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 am

Well Zeitgeist is free: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ scroll down to "CLICK ABOVE TO WATCH 'ZEITGEIST, THE MOVIE'"

_haxxor_

Post by _haxxor_ » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:58 pm

Into The Wild IMDB

After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.

Nominated for 2 Oscars. Another 10 wins & 33 nominations.

hardfalcon

Post by hardfalcon » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:21 pm

I dunno what your movie taste is like, but if you like heist movies, I suggest:
  • Ocean's Eleven
  • Ocean's Twelve
  • Ocean's Thirteen
  • The Italian Job
  • Gone in 60 seconds
With some restrictions, I can also suggest The Thomas Crown Affair, but that a little too much soap opera for my taste...