I had a dream tonight

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I had a dream tonight

Post by DarkPrince » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:29 pm

This night I had a dream, I almoste broke the MD5 algorithm. I have it all on paper, to night im gonna finnish it and then ill be able to calculate the pass from the hash. Alot faster then generating 1.000.000.000.000.000..... hashes

:O im gonna be a legend

the_drag0n
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I had a dream tonight

Post by the_drag0n » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:50 pm

hm somehow i get the feeling that you're a realy weird guy!

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:15 pm

the_drag0n wrote:hm somehow i get the feeling that you're a realy weird guy!
Nah just a math genious

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 pm

In the old good times of RC5-64 Distributed.net project, I was also trying to break RC5 and take over the world :crazy:
Unfortunately, I failed :sad:

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 pm

BarsMonster wrote:In the old good times of RC5-64 Distributed.net project, I was also trying to break RC5 and take over the world :crazy:
haha well you wasn't alone :)

the_drag0n

Post by the_drag0n » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:47 am

BarsMonster wrote:In the old good times of RC5-64 Distributed.net project, I was also trying to break RC5 and take over the world :crazy:
lol! ;)

hardfalcon

Post by hardfalcon » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Most people I know (including me) rather get nightmares than beautiful dreams of mathematics... :lol:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Another my popular dream is finding a PDA somewhere(like walking in forest and bang - it is lying on the grass) - I had it like 4 or 5 times :-)
But in the morning when you realize that it never existed, it is so disappointing :-)

PS: I'm a PDA man, right now I own HP 214 which is my 6th PDA :crazy:

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

BarsMonster wrote:Another my popular dream is finding a PDA somewhere(like walking in forest and bang - it is lying on the grass) - I had it like 4 or 5 times :-)
But in the morning when you realize that it never existed, it is so disappointing :-)

PS: I'm a PDA man, right now I own HP 214 which is my 6th PDA :crazy:
lol what do you use it for?

the_drag0n

Post by the_drag0n » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 pm

teh! just got my brand new nokia e51 today and im loving it ! ;)
(had to post that on some board today and as pda is quite a close topic...) anyways bars what pda would that be ? ;)
i hope not a windows mobile one as those generaly seem to suck
(tested my dads palm wow that thing is slow! and the accu! only 1 day [that thing is only a few weeks old])

uiiii !

now that was that and i can calm down again ;)

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm

the_drag0n wrote:i hope not a windows mobile one as those generaly seem to suck
hp 210 (same as 214) is windows mobile :-)
They did a good job on improving it, so it suck a little less :-) - SDHC 32gb and CF32gb cards are supported (and I have both :crazy:), 4' 640x480 screen is nice, 620Mhz cpu is fast enough to watch almost all movies without reconverting, large 2200Mah battery provides 8hours of work (5 hours of video). The only problem is 2 second power on lag (I bet that's HP design fault), and rather slow app responce in comparison to PalmOS on 312Mhz :crazy:

Personally, I would prefer PalmTX with 620Mhz CPU and SDHC cards support :sad: But they just decided that PalmOS SHOULD DIE :wall:
My Palm TX died after unsuccesfull overclocking and I am still looking for broken one to assemble 1 working unit :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:08 pm

BarsMonster wrote:
btw bars, hows it going with the work you had to finnish? done soon so you can get time for the nut cracker?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 am

DarkPrince wrote:
BarsMonster wrote:
btw bars, hows it going with the work you had to finnish? done soon so you can get time for the nut cracker?
Well, things going to be calmer, so I was able to have some free time this weekend :crazy:
I am working on it right now, let's hope AMD would not fight against me too long before I'll get tired and will go to sleep (it's 4am here :crazy:)