DES Cracker BETA

Moderator: BarsMonster

schwarzwaldhacker

DES Cracker BETA

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:10 pm

BETA 7.4444 released today, Fri Aug 20, 2010

I finally decided to release my DES Cracker:

http://s.schwarzwaldhacker.rbcmail.ru/s ... ldDES.html

(Download Instructions are almost the same as for SchwarzwaldMYSQL => http://3.14.by/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1062#p7322)

It is still BETA, because I was not able to implement "Bitslicing". The result is that it is faster than John The Ripper(ALWAYS on a GTX+9800). And that it possibly even the fastest free CUDA DES-Cracker, especially because of Xserg's Algorithm! спасибо! ;)

Also nice, it creates a file called "schwarzwaldDES.rest" after each run, where you will be able to find the unfound hashes.

I am quite busy at the moment. And in several weeks/months, I might get into a new Business. And then, I definitely won't be able to finish the DES Cracker. Therefore, if you can help me with Bitslicing, contact me now!(Besides, Solar Designer and his friends from the great "John The Ripper" -NO JOKE- are about to start OpenCL. Therefore "Time may be running out", to develop the very fastest DES Cracker :) ).

Have fun!
Last edited by schwarzwaldhacker on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 am, edited 12 times in total.

D3ad0ne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DES Cracker BETA

Post by D3ad0ne » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm

schwarzwaldhacker, I haven't had a chance to check this out yet but does this have multi-GPU support? Also what version of des is this for, standard des or des(unix)?

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks for your reply!

Sincerely, I don't know about multi-GPU support? I just own one GTX+ 9800? If you have the luck to own more GPU's, don't hesitate to join me in order to develop Multi-GPU support in Crackers? ;)
Also what version of des is this for, standard des or des(unix)?
I have many passwords like these one's:

Code: Select all

a:bcshMw5X24ayQ
b:bcrVDrEa91a3.
c:bcwd78w525PoM
d:bcpomS6Vi5Iyc
e:bcLSkmrUw.rKM
f:bc6chGZxVCezA
a0000000:bcqgXWKsxYpKM
0000000a:bcTXDq..SJqqs
aaaaaaaa:bchcK4jcKbYXw
bc:bc1FGlXN2pVBU
cde:bciGXkds0DKLs
efgh:bcCT3jlCXX8Xk
hijkl:bc8ShPs/PFUt6
mnopq:bcvAglZSSuokQ
Like several 10 000's :D . I guess they are "des(unix)", more precisely "crypt(3)".

D3ad0ne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by D3ad0ne » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Yes those look like des(unix). I'll check this out later.

D3ad0ne

Post by D3ad0ne » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 pm

schwarzwaldDES BETA 3 Win:v1.03
Written 2009 by Schwarzwaldhacker
CudaV1.3  GeForce GTX 295, Processors: 240  Clock rate: 1.242 Mg.
Do you agree NOT TO HARM directly or indirectly
other people with this tool?
(Press y for YES and then return/enter)
y

CharSet loweralpha = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Number of SALT(S) 34
CUDA starts with 48 password(s)
r=a
Restart from a
 : bc1FGlXN2pVBU : bc
 : bciGXkds0DKLs : cd
 : bc6chGZxVCezA : f
 : bcLSkmrUw.rKM : e
 : bcrVDrEa91a3. : b
 : bcpomS6Vi5Iyc : d
 : bcshMw5X24ayQ : a
 : bcwd78w525PoM : c
 : bcCT3jlCXX8Xk : efgh
 : bc8ShPs/PFUt6 : hijkl
 : bcvAglZSSuokQ : mnopq
 All checked :-)

Average Speed = 5248834 Checks per second!(Range/Seconds)
Average Speed per password = 109350 Checks per second!

SchwarzwaldDES found 11 Password(s), 37 Password(s) left
This is my output. It would appear that it is only using one of the GPU's. However if your average speed calculator is correct then 5,248,834 is much better then EGB's 40,000/sec. I would still consider working on enabling mulit-GPU support.

The hosting web site is in Russian, and that's fine but I can't speak any Russian. So I was almost deterred from downloading it because it wanted me to install some tool bar. If you like I could host it on my server.

And finally I would look at revising your method of "NOT TO HARM" agreement understandably you are covering your self. But to be perfectly honest this is an annoyance and if someone is going to use it for malicious purposes then they are just going to ignore it. If you still wish to have an agreement just have the person put the words "I agree" in the license.txt file. Then have your exe check the license file for the words "I agree". When having the requirement to say "y" you are limiting your program, people will be unable to make a GUI, or use your program in any form of local script.

Otherwise good work and I applaud your efforts.

issue

Post by issue » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

D3ad0ne wrote:

The hosting web site is in Russian, and that's fine but I can't speak any Russian. So I was almost deterred from downloading it because it wanted me to install some tool bar. If you like I could host it on my server. [/quote]

[url=http://img688.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001qp.jpg/][img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/162/screenshot001qp.jpg[/img][/url]

1 - [u]uncheck[/u] that option
2 - click to download the zip ([u]no[/u] tool bars are installed)

[quote="D3ad0ne"][code]
And finally I would look at revising your method of "NOT TO HARM" agreement understandably you are covering your self. But to be perfectly honest this is an annoyance and if someone is going to use it for malicious purposes then they are just going to ignore it. If you still wish to have an agreement just have the person put the words "I agree" in the license.txt file. Then have your exe check the license file for the words "I agree".  When having the requirement to say "y" you are limiting your program, people will be unable to make a GUI, or use your program in any form of local script. [/quote]
A DOS batch file with the option "I=..." (inside license.txt file) looks fine (at least to me)... and running in a DOS window. It's just a suggestion, of course.

[quote="D3ad0ne"][code]
Otherwise good work and I applaud your efforts.[/quote]
Ditto !  :wink:

D3ad0ne

Post by D3ad0ne » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am

I was almost deterred from downloading it

Thankfully I copied everything in to google translator and was able to figure it out. :)

Also another thing you may want to consider is adjusting your STATUS section so that it doesn't refresh as much. The speed indicator on mine is a blur, and so is the last view digits of the current password. Maybe only refresh once or twice a second. This may increase the cracking speed as it currently appears that it is maxing out a single core, so you would want to save as much process time for the actual cracking process.

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 am

Hi Issue, how are you doing? "Long time no viddy, droog"? I thought, they had arrested you? :)

But thanks a lot for the "instructions"!
Also another thing you may want to consider is adjusting your STATUS section so that it doesn't refresh as much.
Otherwise good work and I applaud your efforts.
First, thanks for your comments! Sincerely, I am not satisfied. But right now, I am very busy. And I might soon(In the next weeks or moths) get into a situation, where it would become impossible to continue the development of this Cracker. This is why I decided to publish it now.

What I do very often, is that I close the "Dos console". This can speed-up things a little bit? But I will see what I can do.

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 am

I think, this is where you can find Xserg's DES-Cracker:

http://narod.ru/disk/1470831000/salt.rar.html

His is even faster for one or a few hashes. Probably because of BITSLICE. However his Cracker is very very very slow with many Hashes :x . Even much much slower than JTR!!! Even though his Cracker is able to discover passwords which are identical with their logins.

=> If you have a list of like 1000 Hashes, start with a quick scan with my Cracker, which can take just a few minutes. Then single out Hashes you absolutely need and use his Cracker.

Sc00bz

Post by Sc00bz » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Where is the old version?
I wanted to test if "echo y | blah" works.

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Which old version???

blazer

Post by blazer » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 am

can this be used to crack LM hashes? where the encryption string remains constant “KGS!@#$%" and the "salt" is the password ?

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 am

can this be used to crack LM hashes? where the encryption string remains constant “KGS!@#$%" and the "salt" is the password ?
Sorry, no. LM is something totally different.

LITTLE STORY or How I fell in love with Vista... :D

I had Suse 10.3 on one of my computers. And I decided to update it, because 10.3 is now obsolete.

I hesitated a long time to do so. Because I have Gigabytes of important Data on this computer, really, 100 000’s of rather important passwords and so on, especially in Linux. But then I also have Vista on it. And though I don't like Vista very much, I used it for instance to write SchwarwaldMYSQL(And it is the only place where I can do so, right now).

So I started the update(Suse 11.1). And like always, it failed :) . Because I then became unable to start Linux. However, thanks to their repair-Linux stuff on the DVD, I quickly solved that problem... Unfortunately, the result of this "correction" was that Vista disappeared! :shock: It was gone :? and I could use the “Repair Functions” as often as I wanted, it didn’t come back! :(

I then did what everybody else does when there is a problem with Updates: I went to Forums to find people/posts with similar problems. And I found them! Like: "Your problems sound familiar to me. You probably deleted your Windows partition. You will never be able to run it again" :) , “Hm, sounds like you just got rid of your Windows system… But hey, you still have Linux!” :) and so on(OK, I exagerated a little bit. But some posts were not funny at all…).

Many of these posts really scared me. But eventually I was able to find a solution(I simply added an entry in "menu.lst")... And then, believe me, when I saw Vista again, I was almost the happiest man in the World! :joy:

Now I noticed that this DES-Beta got a lot of Downloads, like around or more than 20 in 1-2 days. My intention was actually to have a quick look at FreeBSD("$1$"). But I will first try again to implement Bitslice. However, please give me a week or so. I definitely need some rest after this "update"… ;)

Sc00bz

Post by Sc00bz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:42 pm

schwarzwaldhacker wrote:
Which old version???
The one where you had to do this:
schwarzwaldDES BETA 3 Win:v1.03
Written 2009 by Schwarzwaldhacker
CudaV1.3 GeForce GTX 295, Processors: 240 Clock rate: 1.242 Mg.
Do you agree NOT TO HARM directly or indirectly
other people with this tool?
(Press y for YES and then return/enter)
y
Also you spelled license wrong:
schwarzwaldDES32BETA3.exe l=I_read_and_understood_the_licence ...

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Sorry Sc00bz,

I was extremely busy. Didn't even start with DES yet!
The one where you had to do this:
I can't access CUDA right now(We are having weekend in Russia? :lol: ) And I will first try DES Bitslice in "C". So could you please be more precise?
Also you spelled license wrong:
schwarzwaldDES32BETA3.exe l=I_read_and_understood_the_licence ...
Now this is a serious mistake(No Joke!). I will put you into my "greetings-list", once I will have finished Bitslice. Thanks!

Serg

Post by Serg » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:45 am

Version 2008y.
DES(UNIX) V2.2
http://narod.ru/disk/15301271000/3_des.rar.html
source ( multi–GPU , nVidia processor optimized )

anti translator прикольная оптимизация сишного кода для нвидевского працесора при работе с shared масивами в цикле ;) , хорошо если прасматривать асемблерный код, заметна. Итог на 15% шустрее.

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am

Now if this is "Xserg", this is really good news! :joy: Because this guy is very good in coding and has lots of good ideas!

I am already printing his file and I will again try to make things even better! But, what a great day! :)

PS: And he is a real Russian man, just like me! :D

issue

Post by issue » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:28 pm

schwarzwaldhacker wrote:Now if this is "Xserg", this is really good news! :joy: Because this guy is very good in coding and has lots of good ideas!

I am already printing his file and I will again try to make things even better! But, what a great day! :)

PS: And he is a real Russian man, just like me! :D
I saw that he have a few more lines available in the charset definitions:

rus = [éöóêåíãøùçõúôûâàïðîëäæýÿ÷ñìèòüáþ]
mix = [abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$%]
min = [scbtpadmgrlfhenkwvji]
lon = [abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz01]
I tought that these would be nice if available in your schwarzwaldMYSQL32 ! :wink:

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Issue, I am really busy. And then I also very keen to finish the DES stuff.

Unfortunately, I didn't reach Xserg? Though I guess I will be able to do it alone like in 1-7 days. But I can't do everything as fast as I had liked, because his algorithm is probably based on "libcrypt for NetBSD". But he transformed quite a lot of things, in order to use less constant memory(I guess he is writing his programs quite fast. And there are always small mistakes, etc. :D . But he is MUCH BETTER than me in the mathematical stuff. Basically, he developed a new algorithm, which is quite impressive).

(He too didn't use BITSLICE. And I am quite sure that BITSLICE would even be like 2-3 times faster. But in his "libcrypt for NetBSD" Algorithm, a lot of things get pre-calculated. While Fcrypt, my algorithm, does many calculations again and again, for instance salts and so on)

So please wait a little bit, tomorrow and after-tomorrow will be especially busy. But I hope before Christmas, you will be able to get your charsets or whatever. ;)

issue

Post by issue » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 pm

schwarzwaldhacker, no rush ! ;)
Take all the time you need, and only do anything that you feel that should be added
or you want to add to your software. I'm only a user which can give suggestions now
and then, but very happy to contribute as a final user.
Your work is very much appreciated by many of us, I believe. 8-)

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:14 pm

OK, I was finally able to replicate the CORRECT result for the "cde"(salt "bc") password :joy: :

Something like:

k0 7368704
k1 5247072
etc.
Which means that from now on, most of the remaining work will be about transforming/printing the results, organizing the different threads and so on.

Unfortunately, I am really very busy right now. But I guess, within the next few days I should be able to release the new BETA... As always, I will post about it in this forum ;) .

andrew

Post by andrew » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi,
this tool looks very interessting!!!

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi,
this tool looks very interessting!!!
Yes, this looks interesting. But I am still unhappy with the speed. So please give me a few more days and it might get even more interesting. :)

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Yes, I just released the schwarzwaldDES BETA 4!!!

Most of the improvements are linked to Xserg's algorithm... But I am now faster than him!!! :D

(Use blocks, like "b=256")

I also thought about including "rules".But I gave up a couple of hours ago, because I got the impression that many need to crack DES. And that many want to have an update soon, because they lost their password but they still have the Hash or something? :)

But I will try to improve schwarzwaldDES even more, speed, cuda, algorithm and so on. So, watch out! ;)

humbb

Post by humbb » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 pm

nice work. you make it multi gpu too?