BarsWF feature wishlist

Moderator: BarsMonster

Ichigo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BarsWF feature wishlist

Post by Ichigo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am

first, i love your app ;)
it's really a killer-app ;D

and also one of the few applications that support stream and not only cuda ;)

so my "wishlist"

- rainbowtables support -> pws will be checked first with the tables and then bruteforce, this is not going to waste cpu/gpu time ^^
- cracking a list of hashes at once
- BOINC -> for ATI GPU?
- support for vbulletin etc. salted hashes

md5(md5($pass)) [PHP] - used with e107.
md5(md5($pass).$salt) [PHP] - used with vBulletin 3.x.x.
md5(md5($salt).md5($pass)) [PHP] - used with IPB 2.x.x.
sha1($username.$pass) [PHP] - used with SMF 1.1.x.

as far as i know there is no gpu application to crack them only cpu bruteforce "passwordsPro"

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:53 am

- rainbowtables support -> this will never(i.e. in the nearest year) be implemented by me. See other implementations.
- cracking a list of hashes at once Will be implemented
- BOINC -> for ATI GPU? -> That's being done for all kind of clients, ATI/nVidia/SSE2
- support for vbulletin etc. salted hashes Will be implemented

Ichigo

Post by Ichigo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

great thx for the fast reply ;D

greets from germany *g*

i think that they are not coming in the next couple weeks, maybe in one year or so xD

MAFRI

Post by MAFRI » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm

hi,
i would like to have a networkversion so i can run it on all my mashines at the same time on one hash or hashlist,
and an option to switch between cpu/gpu usage and a passwordlist would be nice ;)

geertings mafri :D