[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3.14.by forum • FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Page 1 of 1

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am
by LordMike
Hey,

Am I the only one interested in knowing what this hash gives:

Code: Select all

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Hmm?

:)
Purely out of interest.

Mike

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am
by Tal
probably comes out to:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


xD

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:46 pm
by WaKo
Tal wrote:probably comes out to:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


xD

No because

Code: Select all

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
will become

Code: Select all

db4c2cab0a3e4320ab6ca03127f20937

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm
by D3ad0ne
Tal wrote:
No because

Code: Select all
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
will become

Code: Select all
db4c2cab0a3e4320ab6ca03127f20937
LOL he doesn't get it.

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 pm
by LordMike
One day... We'll get it :P

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm
by LordMike
D3ad0ne wrote:
Tal wrote:
No because

Code: Select all
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
will become

Code: Select all
db4c2cab0a3e4320ab6ca03127f20937
LOL he doesn't get it.
Nope... I bet one of the collisions to "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" will be "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC"

:D

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 am
by Sc00bz
I bet you this regular expression matches FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF for MD5 and any other 128 bit hash:
[a-z]*

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm
by BarsMonster
I assure you, we will know about that :-)
All these hashes were in DB from the very beginning :-)

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm
by DarkPrince
BarsMonster wrote:I assure you, we will know about that :-)
All these hashes were in DB from the very beginning :-)
But for how long are they just going to be there :(