GSM - A51 Rainbow Table for mobile decryption

Moderator: BarsMonster

droopy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GSM - A51 Rainbow Table for mobile decryption

Post by droopy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

LordMike:

Yes. You could buy the hardware (u$ 700), and the software is GNU, FREE and with source codes.
Send me your email by PM, and i send you a tutorial with printed images, hardware, and all. It is all public.

Droopy

s-y-s49one52
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by s-y-s49one52 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

interesting..
I could help with software..

@Droopy

please send the tutorial even to me I want to look into this stuff

_haxxor_

Post by _haxxor_ » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 pm

quel wrote:For those looking for the torrents, the information on the trackers is on:
http://reflextor.com/trac/a51/wiki/RunningTheProgram

Torrents appears to be available from http://reflextor.com/torrents/

If you want to grab all the torrent files:
wget -c -N --no-parent -A "torrent" -r "http://reflextor.com/torrents/"

afentis

Post by afentis » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:01 pm

hello all!

this is something i am looking at with great interest - if anyone has completed RT's or ideas they're willing to share, then i'd certainly welcome them and be happy to share my results. cheers, ross

droopy

Post by droopy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 am

Contact me

Droopy

odin

Post by odin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 am

Hi all,

Been following a5/1 cracking projects for a while, even been playing with my 3310 and a FBUS cabel ;D

I find it difficult to obtain the rainbow tables generated, and where to post them, have you all mailed your torrents to the reflextor guys or something? because there has to be alot more torrents then the ones posted here: http://reflextor.com/torrents/.

Maybe we should use a site to upload our torrents?(I could host it on my site).
droopy wrote:LordMike:

Yes. You could buy the hardware (u$ 700), and the software is GNU, FREE and with source codes.
Send me your email by PM, and i send you a tutorial with printed images, hardware, and all. It is all public.

Droopy
Could you send me to? would be cool to see ;D

// Odin

LordMike

Post by LordMike » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Damn..
Where to find these things.. Hmm...

I barely remember the project :P
But I remember a PDF with some analysis of signals recorded from a GSM reciever - with some channel jumping.
That guy who broke A5/1.. He made the report for a conference or something.. ..

Any help from others, remembering or providing :P
Will check my email.

LordMike

Post by LordMike » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Nope.
I found it in my 3.14.by inbox, a rapidshare link which has been abandoned / deleted (Old age).
However, droopy should have it.

odin

Post by odin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 am

Thanks for looking anyways ;D

aahh...already read that paper(Carsten Nohl, 26C3, berlin)

LordMike

Post by LordMike » Sat May 01, 2010 7:49 am

odin wrote:Thanks for looking anyways ;D

aahh...already read that paper(Carsten Nohl, 26C3, berlin)
Doesn't seem incorrect :P