the ati files

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
darkzu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the ati files

Post by darkzu » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

hello, the barswf works just great with using CPU, but i tried with the GPU and its no working cause of the missing files aticalcl.dll etc. so i found the files in my system32 and remaned it and copied to the folder of bars, so then bars started but it worked still only with the CPU, so im asking if someone could upload the needed files to work normally with GPU too, because im using the latest ati drivers so i dont want to downgrade it just because of this.. thanks in advance and u can delete this topic after i got files if it is necessary

darkzu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: the ati files

Post by darkzu » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

wow thanks for help everyone, i dont understand why is it so hard to upload 3 files..

tix

Post by tix » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 pm

I think you have too old videocard. i had same problem - i have x1950. It works with AMD/Brook version 2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Mixing current drivers & 2 year old DLLs isn't good idea, so if you can't do it yourself, chances are low that it will ever work for you.
Try ighashgpu, it might work for you.