Apple iPhone NCK

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gotofbi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Apple iPhone NCK

Post by gotofbi » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 pm

First of all, your program is amazing!!!
I didnt expect that GPGPU/CUDA has such power compare with CPU
After running the BarsWF, I thought about requesting one bruteforcer: iPhone NCK brute force.

There is one brute force out there but its really old and slow.
However, the author of program kindly shared the algo so I hope you can implement this algo just like BarsWF

I attached the source of old brute forcer and the credit of the code goes to geohot.

I hope I can see the great program just like BarsWF
Attachments
nckbf.zip
(149.32 KiB) Downloaded 340 times

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Apple iPhone NCK

Post by BarsMonster » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Any examples of what we have as input and what should we get?

gotofbi

Post by gotofbi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Since this is theoretical bruteforcer, no-one actually achieved the real successful work since its 15digit based key.
However, geohot, who originally wrote the code, made a test token so he can test the bruteforce.

"nckbf ltoken_test rsa_key2 8" is how to use the program with test token.
And the output will be "00123456"

with C2D P7350(laptop cpu with 2.0GHz) i only get around 100k keys per sec.
This is extrememly slow if I think about that I have to do 15digit keys.
However, I believe the power of CUDA and it will increase the speed enormously.

If you need anything, please feel free to post.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah, 300 computers for 1 year to find one key...
Some optimizations defenetly needed :crazy:

gotofbi

Post by gotofbi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:41 am

Yes its amazingly slow :D
However, optimization + power CUDA will surely boost the speed of calculation.
Plus, there must be rule for NCK number and if people starts find the NCK, im pretty sure we can reduce it to 13digit.
And if it is 13digit with 1mil keys per sec, it will be done about a day.

However, the algo uses TEA, SHA, and RSA all together.
so i think it will be very hard to bring 1mil of key per sec.
What do you think?

gotofbi

Post by gotofbi » Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 am

Ive done more research and realize that the algo on readme is wrong
the correct algo is "RSA(TEA(SHA(NCK)+NORID+CHIPID),rsa_key2)"
So, ive looked some of SHA1 bruteforcer based on CUDA but they are not that fast(about 1/3 speed of MD5 calc)
Although TEA calc is really simple so shouldnt take that long, but however, i dont know how RSA calc will take.

Do you think it is possible to bring around 50~100Mk/s?