RainbowCrack 1.41 for GPU software

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pwetpwet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RainbowCrack 1.41 for GPU software

Post by pwetpwet » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:37 am

Hello guys,
Do you know where i can free download the full version of RainbowCrack 1.41 for GPU software from project-rainbowcrack please?

(300$ is 10x too much...)

blazer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RainbowCrack 1.41 for GPU software

Post by blazer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

full version no idea, BUT u can get an alternative known as GRT found at www.cryptohaze.com
GRT is pretty well optimized but linux only (currently supports NTLM, MD4/MD5), step speed is roughly 500M on my 260GTX.
Current tables out are
NTLM 6 FULL Charset
MD5 6 FULL Charset
MD5 7 FULL Charset

pwetpwet

Post by pwetpwet » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Ok thank you but i would like to use under windows and i can't run it under VMWare too :\

pwetpwet

Post by pwetpwet » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Forget it.

I had a response from someone who asked them the price of the soft and they answered:

"The limit is that the soft with these tables only support these tables. GPU
version of the software is not general propose, as GPU only allow very
limited hardware resources to use.
However, our implementation is the most powerful as far as we know.

Regards,
Zhu"

translation: their software is a big piece of shit which doesn't support custom rainbow tables! ahahaah... and they sell it 300$ min... lol!

Bitweasil

Post by Bitweasil » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Is installing a 64-bit Linux that much trouble?

The modern Ubuntu installers have support for shrinking a Windows partition and installing alongside.

The Cryptohaze GRTs may eventually be supported under Windows, but my search currently relies on mmap, which is not supported on Windows (at least not directly). I've got some ideas on ways around this that will likely be slower but still function, though I've not yet tried them. It will at least require bigfile support.

pwetpwet

Post by pwetpwet » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 am

Installing is not the problem, most of the cuda/brook cracking software run under Windows... so installing linux only for that is annoying...
I have some linux boxes but they are not for remote gpu cracking :D

LordMike

Post by LordMike » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm

pwetpwet wrote:Installing is not the problem, most of the cuda/brook cracking software run under Windows... so installing linux only for that is annoying...
I have some linux boxes but they are not for remote gpu cracking :D
Hmm. I think he means that you should Dual-Boot Windows and Linux. Means you can run Windows or Linux at choice, at startup.

pwetpwet

Post by pwetpwet » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I understand but i use remote box to crack, so using remote dual boot is not a good solution, i don't want to phone someone to boot the right OS when i need it :crazy:

LordMike

Post by LordMike » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 pm

pwetpwet wrote:I understand but i use remote box to crack, so using remote dual boot is not a good solution, i don't want to phone someone to boot the right OS when i need it :crazy:
Oooh.. Right :P
Well.. You could prob. get GRUB to read a file at boot, and boot by choice.
Then when restarting, ensure you write the correct contents to the file before doing so :P