Bugs Brook Beta

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
YoyoS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bugs Brook Beta

Post by YoyoS » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello, I tested AMD BROOK Beta 0.9: BarsWF Brook x32 and it's very good. I made 1250MHash/s

I've got a Q6600 OC@3.2Ghz and an ATI 4870

I would like to know if it's normal that program crash after sometimes 30min, sometimes 40min. It usually crashes when it's calculating hash of 8 caracters length passwords.

I tested the command "-r" and it doesn't work, it starts each time from the beginning.

When I use "-min_len 5", it doesn't work, it starts from the beginning with 1 to X caracters.

Thx, I'm waiting for the next version, it's madness :D

sotif
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bugs Brook Beta

Post by sotif » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card?

YoyoS

Post by YoyoS » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Yes, 8.12 Ati Catalyst :-)

My OS is Vista.

asl

Post by asl » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:36 pm

YoyoS wrote:I tested the command "-r" and it doesn't work, it starts each time from the beginning.

When I use "-min_len 5", it doesn't work, it starts from the beginning with 1 to X caracters.

http://3.14.by/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8& ... =190#p1268

YoyoS

Post by YoyoS » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Sorry, and sorry for asking an existing question :) At least, i have crashes not in common :crazy:

Alluz

Post by Alluz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:26 pm

May be is a refrigeration problem. When you use your pc at extreme, it become hoter and computer crash.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 am

One should rig PC until it would stop crashing even at max load 24/7 :-)

YoyoS

Post by YoyoS » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Good Evenning :)

I don't think it's a cooler problem because it's not the computer that crashes but only BarWF Cracker 0.9b
I tested a long time my computer with cpu to maximum with others programs and never had problems :)

To be sure, I turn to maximum my two 12cm cooler on the tour and my noctua NH-U12F to maximum :) Si i think i've got a really good air cooling :D

Any other idea ?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 pm

YoyoS wrote:Good Evenning :)
Any other idea ?
Launch FurMark in stress test mode 1024x768 0x AA, and Orthos in Stress CPU mode, and see if it can survive 2 hours. FurMark should be on foreground.
Somewhere near the end of second hour, run ATITool and click "Scan for artifacts" (while FurMark is running) - there should be no any yellow dots or other errors.

I must say that mine 4870 was crashing in 0.5 seconds in this test until I completely remade cooling part of VRM chips on the videocard.