@>----8 March @>-----

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
d0PING
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

@>----8 March @>-----

Post by d0PING » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

all greets flyes out to all girls, madchen, filles, девушкам etc. :wink:
P.S.: interesting, is there any girl among us,but girl interested in program optimization sounds scary!!! :mrgreen:
experiment kills the theory

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: @>----8 March @>-----

Post by BarsMonster » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:31 pm

d0PING wrote:all greets flyes out to all girls, madchen, filles, девушкам etc. :wink:
P.S.: interesting, is there any girl among us,but girl interested in program optimization sounds scary!!! :mrgreen:
If you would read this forum a little deeper, you would know that girl is in development team of BarsWF, she works on new algorithms implementation :crazy:

d0PING

Post by d0PING » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am

sounds...interesting!!! :crazy: just girls( :crazy: one)
so, greets flyes to her.
>>>>she works on new algorithms implementation
I could help!!!! :wink:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

d0PING wrote:I could help!!!! :wink:
How about "stripped" implementation of Freebsd MD5? :-)

d0PING

Post by d0PING » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

>>>"stripped"
sounds intrigues :joy:
>>>Freebsd MD5
it's something about 1000 of md5 :wink: after you'll give me it's workflow i'm ready...
p.s.: what's she name or nick, is she here (forum)? :)

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:32 pm

d0PING wrote:>>>"stripped"
sounds intrigues :joy:
>>>Freebsd MD5
it's something about 1000 of md5 :wink: after you'll give me it's workflow i'm ready...
p.s.: what's she name or nick, is she here (forum)? :)
Nope, she's not on forum

Well, it should work as simple as that : :crazy:

bool freebsdmd5_simple(unsigned int* key, int key_length)
{
//some magic here
}

returns true if that was the key.

d0PING

Post by d0PING » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 pm

i wished it was as simple as you 'd written... :crazy:
but please algo "correct!!!" implementation (cause as i remember there's a lot of md5 implementation this and with base64 stuff, etc )...

>>>Nope, she's not on forum
where's she? :crazy: in another galaxy??? What about her name?? :wink:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 pm

d0PING wrote:where's she? :crazy: in another galaxy??? What about her name?? :wink:
Pauline, she's in our internal tracker & svn ;-)

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 pm

d0PING wrote:i wished it was as simple as you 'd written... :crazy:
but please algo "correct!!!" implementation (cause as i remember there's a lot of md5 implementation this and with base64 stuff, etc )...
Try this: http://esup-casgeneric.sourceforge.net/ ... Crypt.html
YOu'll need to find sources for this doc ;-)

Also you'll need some examples :-)

d0PING

Post by d0PING » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

sources and examples, please
Paulina, ;) funny...