Distributed crypo-network discussion

Moderator: BarsMonster

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Distributed crypo-network discussion

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 am

_haxxor_ wrote:Would be a good idea to mass email all the users of this forum (when the client is done), to inform them of the salty cracker. and other updates and plans for the future.
First of all, I don't like the idea of mass emails of any kind :crazy: I believe it is more effective to inform everyone via forums.

Also, when client would be done it would be too late to submit unsalted MD5 hashes.
The idea is that it's the only time we can dedicate that much power just for a batch of unsalted hashes.

DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 pm

What charset did you say we would work with?

asl

Post by asl » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:52 pm

BarsMonster wrote:
asl wrote:Is there a client released yet? Has it the same requirements than barswf?
Not yet. Same requirements, but this time really last AMD driver :crazy:
Oh that's cool. When do you release a public client?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm

DarkPrince wrote:What charset did you say we would work with?
Well, the first one is 0x00-0xFF length 7
Then... we'll decide :-)

nBiz

Post by nBiz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am

I really have to say, this project looks quite interesting. In theory its nothing new, just take a look at the current P2P networks, or similar cluster projects like folding@home. But its something which is not yet available for the public for free. So I'm really looking forward and I can't wait until I'm able to share my computing power.

Good work, Michail :)

kiando

Post by kiando » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 pm

so, I see you're already testing some salty cracker's.
can't wait for the release of the client.

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm

So how many hashes you got now?

And do you have a dead-line set soon?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 am

DarkPrince wrote:So how many hashes you got now?

And do you have a dead-line set soon?
You may see it for youself on the statistics.
I was expecting some hash MD5 DB holders to come, but they didn't...
Count anyone invite them?

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 am

:idea: 36,669

Isn't that good enought for you :O

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:21 am

If he just want alot of hashes ill just make a script that generates 100k md5 hashes made from 10-12 random chars :geek:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm

budden wrote:you colud manually get hashes from hashcracking.info list and hashkiller.com lists & others...
Well, yes I can get these hashes, but I would be unable to notify owners in case of success...

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 pm

DarkPrince wrote:If he just want alot of hashes ill just make a script that generates 100k md5 hashes made from 10-12 random chars :geek:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

asl

Post by asl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:41 pm

If you need more hashes you may increase the limit of 1000 hashes up to 2000 or maybe even 5000 im sure the people would add more hashes. If you want to crack not found hashes of md5 databases you can download the not found hashes here, here, here and here. :wink:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm

asl wrote:If you need more hashes you may increase the limit of 1000 hashes up to 2000 or maybe even 5000 im sure the people would add more hashes. If you want to crack not found hashes of md5 databases you can download the not found hashes here, here, here and here. :wink:
Thanks for the links. Some already asked to increase limit, and it was done for them.

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 am

asl wrote:If you need more hashes you may increase the limit of 1000 hashes up to 2000 or maybe even 5000 im sure the people would add more hashes. If you want to crack not found hashes of md5 databases you can download the not found hashes here, here, here and here. :wink:
Pheeew...
I did it :-)
All hashes from these 4 DBs are consolidated.
Well, I must say that guys from md5decrypter.co.uk are alternatively educated to say at least :crazy:. THey had nice 20+ lists instead of 1 big one. How do they think someone work on them? "If you manage to crack any of the below hashes, you can submit them to our upload page here" :crazy: I can imagine everyone do consolidation every time they want to help the project :crazy:

Then I've noticed that reports "xxx hashes added to DB" from the hash management page does not match numbers in their table. It appeared it was duplicates (I was scared for a sec that my manager had some bugs) :-) They had ~8000 out of 122k duplicated in their own lists. They had 0000000000000000000000 hash at least in half of lists :crazy:

Some more stats: Total number of hashes now is 327070, and ~50k hashes were non-unique (i.e. submitted from more than 1 user)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 am

ok så now we got almost 1000% more hashes, are we ready to launch soon? :P

Rolf

Post by Rolf » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:54 am

It seems that texts on front page, and other subpages grown in size(at least for Firefox).

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am

Rolf wrote:It seems that texts on front page, and other subpages grown in size(at least for Firefox).
Yes, it did, as well as line spacing.
Back in 2002 when I was doing this site, pixels were bigger :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 am

BarsMonster wrote:
Rolf wrote:It seems that texts on front page, and other subpages grown in size(at least for Firefox).
Baby-pixels, it's so sad to see them grow up and becoming adult-pixels and leave home and get married and get thier own baby-pixels... It all happens so fast :(

But wait, you said bigger... Sad to see they get really old, they get smaller then

asl

Post by asl » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 am

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

DarkPrince wrote:
BarsMonster wrote:
Baby-pixels, it's so sad to see them grow up and becoming adult-pixels and leave home and get married and get thier own baby-pixels... It all happens so fast :(

But wait, you said bigger... Sad to see they get really old, they get smaller then

ROFL :crazy:

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

I was bored so i made a little script to generate random md5 hashes

http://www.tredjesidan.se/md5.php

chars = the chars you wanna use to random with (e.g. ABCabc123!"#)

length = the length you want on the random strings that are made into md5

amount = how many hashes you would like to generate

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

DarkPrince wrote:I was bored so i made a little script to generate random md5 hashes

I did the same when testing the system with 100k hashes :-)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

BarsMonster wrote:
DarkPrince wrote:I was bored so i made a little script to generate random md5 hashes

I did the same when testing the system with 100k hashes :-)
mine is cute :)

Sc00bz

Post by Sc00bz » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 am

I did the same for LM and NTLM http://funprogs.topcities.com/hashgen.htm <-- wooohh best web site ever :roll: one of these years I'll update it.