Distributed crypo-network discussion

Moderator: BarsMonster

LordMike
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Distributed crypo-network discussion

Post by LordMike » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 pm

vampyr wrote:Well, i wasn't talking about coding the whole WEBSITE in c++, just the server distributing the tasks. 'cause php is too slow for those purposes.
Oh that, and that sending hashes in text instead of in binary form wastes bandwidth.
Oh I see.. :P

Bruter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bruter » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:44 pm

vampir wrote:
Well, i wasn't talking about coding the whole WEBSITE in c++, just the server distributing the tasks. 'cause php is too slow for those purposes.
Oh that, and that sending hashes in text instead of in binary form wastes bandwidth.
EnFuzion is a resource management and workflow automation system based on the client-server model and it has the highest performance job scheduler written on C++. You can organize distributed password attack with existing command line tool (BarsWF or something yours) just for 10 minutes. I have several years of experience with it and I just recommend You.

Smart File Transfer and Network Utilization
EnFuzion enables users to minimize network file transfers with pre-staging of compute nodes with scenes project files. Pre-staging increases overall system throughput while reducing network traffic.

vampir I'm impressed by your work. :)
Last edited by Bruter on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

schwarzwaldhacker

Post by schwarzwaldhacker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 pm

EnFuzion has a Licence-Agreement(http://www.axceleon.com/license.html), which kind of sucks:
3. Restrictions: You may not copy (except as expressly permitted in Section 2), modify, or create derivative works of the Software. You may not distribute, sell, assign, sublicense, lease, loan, rent, timeshare, or otherwise transfer the Software or your license or right to use the Software to any third party. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade name, logo, patent or copyright notice, or marking on the Software, or add any other notices or markings to the Software. You may not derive or attempt to derive the source code of the Software by any means such as reverse engineering, decompilation, or disassembly. You may not permit or cause anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
I mean, I am here because I think that people like BarsWF can develop excellent Crackers. But if they are no longer allowed to "modify, or create derivative works of the Software", where is the point downloading his stuff?

Besides,
7. Export Control: You must comply fully with all export control laws and regulations of the United States and other countries (“Export Laws”) to assure that neither the Software, nor any direct product thereof, is (a) exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of Export Laws, or (b) used for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, including nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use the Software in, or export or re-export the Software to, any country banned by the U.S. State Department. You recognize that if you obtained the Software outside the United States, (i) you may be required to obtain an export license prior to the export or re-export of the Software, and (ii) export or re-export to certain countries may be prohibited. You also recognize that the Software contains encryption technology that may require an export or import license (or both) before the Software is transferred from one country to another.
In other words: If you use EnFuzion, you will no longer be able to put your software for download on a website. Because people from Syria, Cuba or even North Korea might find it. So you have to check everybody who wants to download your software and so on.

Rolf

Post by Rolf » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 pm

That's why it's worth of creating own cracker с блекджеком и шлюхами than using someone's.

_haxxor_

Post by _haxxor_ » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

any updates ? we are waiting here you know