CUDA NTLM multi-hash bruteforcer

Moderator: BarsMonster

synthesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CUDA NTLM multi-hash bruteforcer

Post by synthesis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Ok I'm currently installing a x86_64 Gentoo with an 8600GT. It will take some time because I have to compile xserver, desktop environment and all the necessary packages. I will try your binaries as soon as possible 8-)

Bitweasil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bitweasil » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:12 pm

I'll be making a point release later tonight to fix the bug I found.

And probably releasing the MD5 version as well, since the bug I found with it affected both.

I'm still working on the "How to get my Unix code to compile cleanly under Windows" problem, though. Hopefully a few hours of cursing at VS2008 tonight should fix that. It's headers, mostly. And lack of uint64_t being defined.

synthesis

Post by synthesis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Ok my 64 bit system is up now. I got this error:

$ ./NTLM-Multiforcer
Launching 64-bit binary
./NTLM-Multiforcer-64: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by ./NTLM-Multiforcer-64)

even if I have the library in the path. That's probably because of GCC. Tomorrow I'll try to recompile it or use a newer masked version (like 4.2.* or 4.3.*)

Bitweasil

Post by Bitweasil » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

synthesis wrote:Ok my 64 bit system is up now. I got this error:

$ ./NTLM-Multiforcer
Launching 64-bit binary
./NTLM-Multiforcer-64: /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.1.2/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by ./NTLM-Multiforcer-64)

even if I have the library in the path. That's probably because of GCC. Tomorrow I'll try to recompile it or use a newer masked version (like 4.2.* or 4.3.*)
Can you get me the output of 'ldd NTLM-Multiforcer-64'?

Or post over at Cryptohaze in the support thread, I'll be watching there as well.

Bitweasil

Post by Bitweasil » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:24 am