Domain cached Passwords (MScache)

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bx440
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Domain cached Passwords (MScache)

Post by bx440 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm

Hi everybody....

I tested BarsWF successfull at standard MD5 hashes. The prog is easy to handle.
Hope that Bars`keep his Prog so for future....without any useless baubles.
I still wait for the option to attack saltet hashes as Windows Domain cached Passwords.
They can still dumped with PwdumpX but....with john an cain your beard grows and grows... :wall:

How long we must wait for saltet hash support in BarsWF... :?: :?:
My computer wan't something to calculate..... :mad:

Greet's Bx...

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Domain cached Passwords (MScache)

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Dude if you would read this forum you would find that MSCACHE is already implemented, the owner of it yet to decide to make it public.

TrashCanMan

Post by TrashCanMan » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 am

My computer wan't something to calculate..
If the code doesn't become public, there's other GPU-enabled software that will brute mscache. Google GPU/mscache and you'll see. They are not free.

bx440

Post by bx440 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:44 am

BarsMonster wrote:the owner of it yet to decide to make it public.

when does the option for saltet hashes becomes public ?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:54 am

bx440 wrote:
BarsMonster wrote:the owner of it yet to decide to make it public.
when does the option for saltet hashes becomes public ?
In 1.0 version, I am trying to make it as soon as possible. Main show stopper here is AMD version.
I decided to release 0.9 version to test AMD version in public instead of releasing 1.0 distributed one with untested AMD core.