Source Code?

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GZero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Source Code?

Post by GZero » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:13 am

I'd love the opportunity to contribute to this project, at the moment I have a pressing need to add a FreeBSD MD5 implementation. Only, I don't see a link to the source/svn.

Svarychevski: I don't suppose you'd be willing to release the source (even if not to the general public)? Then those of us interested in helping with the development can start patching :D

BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Source Code?

Post by BarsMonster » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:12 am

There is no sence releasing code before it becomes "stable" as you call it :-)
RIght now it affected by major refactoring, and any patches would stop working very soon.

Linux version is #3 priority now (#1 AMD support, #2 Distributed), and it will defenetly be released.

Anyway, if someone wanna help, he may do some research on one of algorithm and write as simple as possible code to handle it. For example, DES/3DES.