BarsWF Help Needed!

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
twentyonetwo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BarsWF Help Needed!

Post by twentyonetwo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:02 am

Heaya guys!

I tryed to decrypt some hash files with BarsWF but i wasnt really sucess with it. Than im created an test user on an Joomla site, after i got the hash from it. The password was "shit".
For some reason the application dont decrypt it for me. Maybe kinda lame question, but can you help me out please why BarsWF isnt working for me ? Here is the hash file:

e1fe5bdc5321e2aa54abed89ea054dba

Any ideas ?:)

DarkPrince
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BarsWF Help Needed!

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

cuz joomla doesnt use md5($pass)

they have salts

twentyonetwo

Post by twentyonetwo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:24 am

ooops :P Thats good to know.. And BarsWF supporting that method maybe ? Thank you soo much the reply :)

DarkPrince

Post by DarkPrince » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 am

twentyonetwo wrote:ooops :P Thats good to know.. And BarsWF supporting that method maybe ? Thank you soo much the reply :)
nope, not yet