small feactures request

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ktion23
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

small feactures request

Post by ktion23 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:41 pm

3 switchs:
-being able to define a start/end point, in hexadesimal maybe like (0x010000000000, 0x800000000000)
-program terminates if keyfound or reached the end.
-result exported to a file

Of course with this i will make use of your program, put a front-end and sell it :crazy:

just kidding, seriusly, with those feactures we would be able to write a server and a client so we can use barsWF over more than 1 pc(at leats I would like to have that.).

note: I checked that in the sse version at leats i can add those feactures by myself, but it would be kind of nice that they were in the oficial distro.

Offtopic: Is there any space for me to help in the project? I think that I'm very good with networks.

LordMike
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: small feactures request

Post by LordMike » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:56 am

All of this will basically be in the server-client distributed cracking. :P

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Re: small feactures request

Post by BarsMonster » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 pm

ktion23 wrote: -result exported to a file

Offtopic: Is there any space for me to help in the project? I think that I'm very good with networks.
Result is already written to save file.
Network part is done some months ago.

The only place where I might need some help is to simplify & optimize Unix MD5 code.