Going to army today :-)

Moderator: BarsMonster

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarsMonster
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Going to army today :-)

Post by BarsMonster » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:26 am

It's for the last time :-)
This is going to take 40 days, and then I am FREEEEEEEE!!! :crazy:

kiando
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Going to army today :-)

Post by kiando » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:20 am

Good luck, Material Defender!

How long is the total time you have to go to the army in your country?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 pm

kiando wrote:How long is the total time you have to go to the army in your country?
"Standard" serve is 1.5 years for ones without higher education and 1 with it.
"Serve in reserve" takes 0.5 years across 2-3 years (so they call you up several times 40-80 days each). So this is my last term in reserve.

Frama

Post by Frama » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Good luck!
By the way, it is the first time I see (well, maybe not see but at least hear. Sorry read should be the right word) someone looking so happy going to the army. Is it so much fun or is the :- ) just plain sarcasm?
There is a HTML 5 tag for it you know?!
I have a link to prove it!

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Frama wrote:Good luck!
By the way, it is the first time I see (well, maybe not see but at least hear. Sorry read should be the right word) someone looking so happy going to the army. Is it so much fun or is the :- ) just plain sarcasm?
There is a HTML 5 tag for it you know?!
I have a link to prove it!
Well, my army life is much more interesting than life of usual solder. And as you see, I still have my internet and stuff :crazy:
Also, after we've got new Minister of Defence last year we've got much better meals here (way better than I used to eat on lunch when working in office) :-)
I am going to finish my article about my serve with some photos and video footage :crazy:

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am

Yeah, it's finally done :joy: :joy: :joy:
Hope I would never see again slow PCs without SSD, laggy GPRS internet and green uniform :crazy:

Frama

Post by Frama » Sun May 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Green uniform? What's the point with green uniform?

BarsMonster
Site Admin

Post by BarsMonster » Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Not that much green :-)