1) Others are not publicManhat wrote:Hello, I am new here
I got here because of the great speeds I was seeing in BarsWF MD5 cracker (and I tried it out myself), and wanted to ask a few questions:
1) Where are all the other crackers that I have seen in the screenshots like, for example, the NTLM cracker? I can only find the MD5 cracker for download on this site, aren't there more?
2) Can BarsWF MD5 cracker handle more than one MD5 hash simultaneously? Cause if it can't, I haven't figured out how, yet.
3) This is more of a general question, but why are there so many MD5 crackers available? Where is the MD5 hash function used a lot (in storing passwords in a database? In HTTP cookies? where exactly?)? Cause I don't see that many LM or NTLM crackers, and these are the ones used by windows, so you would expect people to be using such crackers a lot.
Congratulations for a great tool!
2) No for now, you may upload your hashes to distributed thing
3) Because it is simple Every script kiddy wants to feel himself "Ril haker"